Am I always this lucky?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Well, here it is boys, the 430 in all her glory, only 220 hours when we picked it up.. btw, I had nothing to do with tieing it down, that was all Dad, I had a strap across the bucket on the 335 last week.. :cool2:

[​IMG]

Look how dirty she got:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am heading back out, if I dont get in any more trouble, I'll post pics tonight..

2. Lakewlc

Lakewlc LawnSite Bronze Member

nice machine

3. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

don't forget to do all the challenges that you promised us!

4. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

LOL
    I already gave him a reminder:laugh:

5. Tigerotor77W

Tigerotor77W LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Germany

I don't see where you got lucky?

:p

6. RockSet N' Grade

RockSet N' Grade LawnSite Silver Member

I am kinda on the same page as Tiger-ate-her..........I was thinkin' you found some babe with teeth AND a job! :) Anyways, burnin' diesel is a more reliable (sometimes cheaper) way to spend your time and have some fun!

7. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know if you would want to be lucky to run any kind of bobcat mini excavator :laugh:

Maybe Junior found himself a older woman to show him how its done :hammerhead:

8. Junior M

I am home, no run ins with old ass's today.. :cool2: :laugh:

Sorry boys, no challenges, I was getting everything set up when Dad said you need to hurry up, we got to take this back to so and so's house(the salesmen/rental guy), I had no clue, so I just said screw it and loaded up, but I did get some vid of me running(its hard to run a trackhoe ripping trees and hold a camera still on your lap) the 430 and some of dad during the short time he was on it, I put 8 of the 8.2 hours we put on it..

And I am uploading pics as we speak..

9. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

That's my thought.:)

At least you got to work without interference today, right?

10. Junior M

Yep and I thought I liked digging, this job blows digging straight out of the water, I cant explain it, its just fun as hell! Chris's job must be great if this one was that fun..

I got 34pics uploading to Photobucket :dizzy: Most are from right before everything went down, so I couldnt imagine how many I would have if I kept taking them.. And I'll warn you, the bank isnt up to par imo, but everyone told me it was fine and looked great, but imo, it looks horrible..