Am I always this lucky?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Mar 22, 2009.

1. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I am quite special.. ;) :cool2: :laugh:

O31 is the old model 310 is the newer one, but I talked to the friend of Dads that trims trees and he said the 310 is a lot better saw than the 290, the 310 just has more balls even though they run the same bar and chain for only $50 more you can have more power..

3. Treemow

Treemow LawnSite Senior Member

It's pretty good. It has a Yanmar , but the new ones have Kubota's. When I bought it you couldn,t get a hi flow Tak, only a Gehl or Mustang. It has been very reliable. You have one.

4. Treemow

Get a MS361.

5. AWJ Services

AWJ Services LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Ga

I have a Tak TL140 but I have been eying the new TL250.
    The mulching would be just an additional income so the machine would have to be strong at grading which the Takeuchi machines are.

6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Here's an avatar just for you Junior!

[​IMG]

7. Treemow

I had a problem with cooling so I added the external cooler . It really extends the day. It has about 28 gals of hydraulic fluid on board wich is the key. I read on here a lot that skid steers are not for mulching. This is not the case. Most of these brands only have 8 to 12 gals aboard. Very bad. At 40 gpm you are cycling the same oil 3 or 4 times a minute. My 2 cents. You cant go wrong with the Takeuchi. Very Robust. Simple to maintain. Simple undercarriage. Love it.

8. Treemow

This rain is killing me!

9. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Oh Snap, that is funny.:laugh:

10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Looked at one, thats what I really want, but dam! Its right around the $600 mark..