1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Am I always this lucky?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I can chain down equipment (I just choose not to the stuff I haul) and I'll get back to ya about the saw..

:laugh:

2. Junior M

Well, I got some AC/DC, montgomery gentry, CCR, all kinds.. :cool2: That last vid I made had Back in Black playing, but of course Youtube wont upload it.. :wall

3. Junior M

I just cant make up my mind on a saw! Dad went to the better dealer of the 2 Stihl ones we have(over near Tak and CASE, way far away) and he said the 390(a step up from the 310 and it'll run a 24in bar and is only I think he said $50 more, sounds like I'll be goin for the 390 if possible, atleast this saw will run the size bar I want..

4. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

Throw in some Shooter Jennings, Linkin Park, Cross Canadian Ragweed, POD and some Crue.

5. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

I must admit your guys ability to receite saw model numbers is impressive. I never gave it much thought. I will have to get the model of my Stihl, I have never committed it to memory.

6. Junior M

I got an Itunes card so I'll have some POD and I just bought Eric Church's and John Rich's new CD's. Gotta love "Shuttin Detroit down."

7. Junior M

Its just like remembering models for equipment..

8. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Yea I guess. I have a 036. Its got a big arse bar on it.

9. Junior M

Nice, that should be the 361 if I am not messing up somewhere, the 390 has like 4.3 horse and the 361 has like 4.4, not sure if those numbers are real I cant remember but there is only .1 difference in power..

10. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

I feel like a wussy for only having a 026 but that works fine for the branches I cut.