Am I always this lucky?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Mar 22, 2009.

1. CAT powered

CAT powered LawnSite Bronze Member

The 6.4 or the 6.0?

Here's a picture of my 6.0 from this fall.

[​IMG]

For the record yes the exhaust on the Mack is facing the wrong way. It has since been replaced.

2. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

my buddy says it looks more like a rocketship....then i race him and i show him that it is

Dodge the Father
    Ram the Daughter
    and Cummin her Sister.....

Duramax?...no my girlfriend uses Tampax

and theres no sense in making fun of Fords...it would just hurts their poor owners feelings cause we all know they are unstable anyway

3. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

There's NO way you thought of that all by yourself LOL

Thats funny though!

4. CAT powered

I've seen it on a ton of Dodges around here. Except it didn't have the Cummins part. It was just dodge the father ram the daughter.

They also like "I'd rather be Cummin than Strokin"

5. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

CAT your pretty good with photoshop. I like the way you brushed tow truck right out of the 6.0 picture.:laugh:

"There is no finer diesel power plant in existence for pickups and med. duty trucks than the DURAMAX TURBO DIESEL" :weightlifter:

6. CAT powered

Kaiser you're a little backwards on that one.

That truck WAS the tow truck when the GMC Piece of dog sh*t had to go to the shop.

That truck did have some problems within the first 10k though. I'm not afraid to admit that it does have weaknesses. I'm not a GMC/Dodge guy where I feel I have to whitewash all the problems. :laugh:

It wasn't running on all cylinders for a while when it was under warranty. I brought it in 3x.

1st time: Did something with the computer. Ran like ch*t again before it even got home.
    2nd time: Replaced part of the wiring harness. Ran well for a month or so.
    3rd time: Replaced an injector. I believe it was the #3 injector. Has run well ever since.

7. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Oh, I hear ya.

I still rather be Strokin then Cummin...

8. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

my buddy has a powerstroke so we want to put windshield decals on that say CUMMIN and STROKIN and drive next to each other in town...

boys lets just say when this summer comes my truck will be one fine piece of ass...only reason it doesn't have 35's yet is because it wouldnt fit in the parking garage i park in here at school...6'8" clearance and the truck is 6'7" to the top of the marker lights

9. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh::laugh:

Thats the nice thing about the D/A combo in the GM trucks. Really nothing to whitewash baby! Other than GM's money problems, thats got me worried, but the trucks run good. I was going to PM you but what the heck I will hijack this thread.

I am dumping the oil in the drives on the MACK. What weight are you running. It will be synthetic but I am not sure what weight of oil MACK wants in their drive axles?

10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

CAT, thats the body style, I freakin love it!

And your truck is beautiful, its exactly the truck I want except make it a low pro utility body, paint it red and put the mural on each side on the long box over the wheel well like I want and it'd be the perfect truck! :cool2: