Am I always this lucky?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Still has major joystick issues, but the power wasnt bad, if Bobcat could solve the issues in the 430's controls, I might think about owning one if I needed a zts machine. But over all it was a nice machine, I liked the speed, it was like it was in 2nd all the time, so it was slow as hell on corners, but in a straight line, you can haul!

2. Optimum Lawn

Optimum Lawn LawnSite Member

3. Junior M

Yeah, I saw that.. :hammerhead:

I just heard from a certain person(the old guys grandson, who I'd like to punch in the mouth) was outside talking trash about some idiot cutting down his grandpa's trees and he's goin to sue us for all we got.. First off he needs to get his facts straight, we didnt do a thing illegal, it was all within in the law and if he was goin to sue us he'd need some phone numbers and address's.. Thank god I didnt have any lettering or anything on the truck or trailer. I have a feeling this is going to get much worse..

4. BigDigger

BigDigger LawnSite Senior Member

Well if it isn't his trees or a right of way by the county or city yeah he's got nothin. If he can sue you, you sue whoever had you do the work.

I wouldn't worry, most of these guys like to talk up until they actually have to pay a lawyers bill.

5. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

:bday:JR, relax and enjoy your birthday. Cake makes it all better.:)

6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Wow, 15 years old today, and he's already posting like a 30 year old already!

7. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

Remember when JR. came to us, just a babe in the woods. I am just sooo proud of our "little man". :cry:

Happy Birthday JR. Perhaps you'll get a new pair of socks for your birthday!:weightlifter:

8. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

He's already worn out the old socks I bet.

9. Junior M

Wait, is that good or bad? ;) :laugh:

Thanks yall.. I am goin to go get my permit tomorrow, so Kaiser, stay off the roads in South Carolina.. :laugh:

10. Junior M

Yeah, exactly, by the covenants in our subdivision I had the right to go do that work because it is considered maintenance to the lake and its DAM We even had the cops come out and read it, they said we werent doing anything wrong, atleast they couldnt arrest us, it was a civil matter. And a lawyer we talked to said we didnt do a thing wrong, so far, I dont think we did a thing wrong, but really, what is a judge going to do to someone for beautification of property? Just laugh him out of the court room.

And nobody asked me to do the work, we ended up on it cause I help take care of the pond and it was the only solution to clean the place up, oh well, there are goin to be some consequences for the snitch..