Am I always this lucky?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Mar 22, 2009.

1. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

That tractor looks like your truck gr. :)

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh: :laugh:

we all knew that tractor wouldnt move the stump..

And we were also surprised no one was hurt.. Well technically someone was hurt, my buddy came hauling ass into the bottom on his fourwheeler and turned it sideways and hit the brakes and caught a root and rolled it right on its side and he got a nice bruise on his hip.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I need to start taking more pics cause something like this always happens to us when we go do something like this.. :laugh:

And you were surprised as me that the trucks couldnt get the tractor out, I mean dam 2 trucks were pulling on it at the sametime..

3. CAT powered

CAT powered LawnSite Bronze Member

Junior you've gotta have the trucks pulling the same way... :hammerhead:

Either that's your problem or you need to hook a Powerstroke up to it and then you'll get it out.

4. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea you should of called one of the closer powerstroke guys either chris or dieselnut and it would of been out before you could finish your beer!

5. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

Juniors not old enough to drink, so he would have to drink a pink lemonade to match his gloves.

I still think I could have got it out rolling the bucket back and putting some logs under the front tires.
    If not the ford would have pulled it out without even hitting the gas.

6. Junior M

So thats where we screwed up.. :laugh: :hammerhead:

And chris, you dont understand how sorry this tractor is. It didnt have the hydraulic power to lift the front end up, believe me I tried...

And I may not be old enough. But its only illegal if you get caught.. :drinkup: :laugh:

7. 93turbo

93turbo LawnSite Senior Member

I think we all know the moral of this story. Don't let intoxicated people have any kind of power equipment:nono: and second don't expect a bunch of nonoperators to get anything done right:cool2:

8. Junior M

Whats even funnier, the owner of the tractor, hadnt had a beer .. :laugh: :laugh:

then he got stuck.. :wall :hammerhead:

9. Gravel Rat

Gravel Rat LawnSite Fanatic

There was enough of you guys there you could have grabbed the bucket and lifted it out :laugh:

10. Junior M

:laugh: :laugh: :hammerhead: :nono:

Oh yeah, 93turbo, who you callin nonoperatin?!
    :laugh: