Am I always this lucky?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Mar 22, 2009.

1. BigDigger

BigDigger LawnSite Senior Member

;) don't send your biker buddies!!!!

Geez, such anger, you need the re-read the verses in your signature again :laugh:

2. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

:bday: Jr. I'm a little late with my B-Day wishes to you, but it's the thought that counts :laugh:

3. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Its just BS, we aint done a dam thing to anybody around here and we catch s#it..

Thanks Rob!

4. Junior M

5. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

6. Junior M

Do I have to post this again!? I think I've answered this question in this thread already..

And so far in to that vid of me you can see where the joystick actually sticks, I think its at 1:09, not sure..

and yeah, definetly, not the last 335 though, they turned the hydraulic pressure down after some idiot broke pin that holds the stick to the boom..

7. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

not bad for a 15 year old. back when i was that age I was loading rock trucks at the quarry with a PC1250... Just kidding LOL

I must say that thumb moves fast as hell, good lord!

8. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

Junior how long has your pops been operating a mini x for??

9. Junior M

Mini ex since hmm, I'd say 92 or 93, he didnt buy his until 94, he trenched everything prior to that. But he's been operating backhoes and trackhoes since he was in his early 20's and he's 51 now. He got his first job operating running a JD dozer with a backhoe attachment on it in Texas when he worked for Irby Construction digging powerpole foundations, he was a mechanic but they found he could operate, so boom! He got the job!

And thanks Chris, I was doing I'd say probably about the best I'd ever done up until then, that camera had me all worried, the only thing I could think about was dropping it and then running over it.. :hammerhead: But I was tracking use my feet up until then to, the way I had the camera on my lap wouldnt let me move my legs around.. But thanks! I am working on getting better, thats one of the reasons for this..

And Chris, it is fast! I couldnt believe it folded up like it did! I was amazed! I didnt know what to do with the correct thumb... :laugh:

10. BigDigger

BigDigger LawnSite Senior Member

Junior!! Did you really catch @#$* from this job? or was it just some guy beaking off, what's the latest?