1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Am I always this lucky?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

What power?! If it got any smaller I could used the little dakota to move it! :laugh:

I was balls to the wall the entire time though. I mean pushing the hell out of that sticky red clay. Hell I had some dirt in the cab from pushing into the piles so hard. :laugh:

And I was tracking fullbore about 75yards with a full bucket..

But damn, 17gallons! the amount of time didnt bother me, it was the amount of fuel used!

2. Junior M

Check out all my new toys! got them at quite a steal!

I picked up a 4n1, in pretty great shape other than cutting edge and teeth.

a Bobcat solid bottom grapple and a solesbee root grapple. Also got two more sets of forks.. One of them being Caterpillars.

Wanna take a guess on how much? I bought the grapples and forks all together. Bought the 4n1 from Flint John Deere of Columbia.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. AEL

AEL LawnSite Bronze Member

Did u buy an f150?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Junior M

No, buddys truck.. Since mine has the fuel tank and all the tools. It was on the job. And I told the guy I'd pick them up that day so I borrowed it..

Pulled really well to be a 6cylinder...with two turbos. hah. Just needs to be heavier all around I about shook to death with my trailer

5. tnmtn

tnmtn LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Tn.

nice pick up

6. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Good deal. Can never have too many attachments.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Junior M

Got pictures from an interesting concrete tear out. But idk how to get them up here from this fancy iPhone..can anybody help?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

can't you put them on your computer and upload them as you would normally upload a pic?

9. alldayrj

alldayrj LawnSite Gold Member

Doenload the photobucket app
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Junior M

some of yall had asked for pictures of my fuel tank set up.. Its a 36gallon tank, its just straight up and down and the width of the bed..

[​IMG]

I had to move the hanger for the nozzle on the pump due to the tank being lower than the toolbox. Also had to cut the end of the switch off.. sorry its sideways, I tried everything I could to get it straight.. always came out sideways..

[​IMG]