Am I always this lucky?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I'd love to have a winch. But I am not sure what kind of bumper I should get or where to even start looking.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Warn's tran4mer bumper is pretty sweet. Take a look at their website. Ranch hand too but they are pretty proud of those things.

3. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

iron bull, ranch hand or frontier gear for front winch bumper.....

4. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I loved my ranch hand that was on my 08'. I can't wait to put one on my dually.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. YellowDogSVC

YellowDogSVC LawnSite Gold Member
    from TX

I'll get a pic of my winch setup. It's a ranch hand bumper.
    There is a hide-winch setup that uses your factory bumpter but has spacers and the winch fits behind it. Pretty cool setup.
    I also like the full length bed rails and headache rack. The deep toolbox with transfer tank is nice. When I set up my f250, I am going to add those as well as a gun vault in the center console.

6. Junior M

I am Gonna do some research on a bumper.. Not sure if I want something to go over the stock bumper or that takes place of the whole bumper.

I'd love to get an aluminum L transfer tank and a low profile toolbox with rails to update my current set up of a 36gal straight up and down tank steel tank.. And my beat up black box.. But it holds tools an diesel fuel just as well as the purty ones :laugh:
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. YellowDogSVC

from TX

If you are a workin' man, it's just a matter of time until the purdy ones look like the ugly ones. When I had my '05 f350 outfitted with a flatbed, I put a new transfer tank and new air compressor (another must have) and it didn't take long to get it scratched and dented. Try as I might to keep things looking good, one dumb move will leave a dent not to mention the grime from overfilling the transfer tank a few times. :laugh: or turning the chipper's chute over the truck while it is still chipping! That'll leave a mark.

8. YellowDogSVC

from TX

here's a couple of bumper pics for an 08 super duty

08 f350 winch bumper 2.jpg

08 winch bumper1.jpg

9. Junior M

I'd love to have an air compressor but that's another thing I haven't figured out how I wanted set up quite yet
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. JNB Construction

JNB Construction LawnSite Senior Member

Do you have photos of the compressor setup in the flatbed?