Am I always this lucky?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Well not since his grandson talked s#it about some "idiots," cutting trees down.. I got in his face and told him straight up we didnt do a dam thing wrong and to kiss my ass! He hasnt talked to me since, and havent seen that guy, he was just scaring us, with no phone numbers or anything, what can he do? ;) :laugh:

2. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

So whats he have to say about bobcats??

3. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

That was painfully slow to watch.

4. mrsops

:laugh::laugh: ron you would rather watch paint dry know??

5. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

No but I watched the fires burn at work today. I had just about as much fun as watching paint dry, grass grow, and a bobcat work:laugh:

6. mrsops

:laugh: when ever you want i will show you what a real hand and foot control all time best skid steer can do!!

7. Dirtman2007

Dirtman2007 LawnSite Platinum Member

I'll show you how to make $10,000. take a video of me trying to grading with a hand and foot controled bobcat! :laugh:
    hand controls for me!

8. mrsops

Ok deal :laugh:

9. Dirt Digger2

Dirt Digger2 LawnSite Silver Member
    from PA

ahh yes a 15 year old bad ass who knows it all....really putting a good name out there for your company:cry:

10. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

I plan on changing the company name, but I am sick of that kids BS, he talks about all the stuff his grandpa has and all the land he has and all the things he buys them, I am not the only one thats got in his face about it, but yeah, I know, it was stupid, could have went bad and I would've been suspended or expelled if he did throw a punch, but you can only take so much, right?