Am I always this lucky?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by Junior M, Mar 22, 2009.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

X2 you can't tease us.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Junior M

Junior M LawnSite Fanatic

Let's just say I'll be around a lot of sand. I don't really want to say out loud. But id share on a personal basis.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Junior M

Let's see if this works..

Never mind. Pictures are to large to upload

4. Junior M

some random pictures off my phone of jobs we've done

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Junior M

This is from today.. This is on an atm drive thru job were doin the site work and concrete on that is a little further from home than I'd like.. Also a lot more work than I like. I love those 1-3 day jobs.. This one has been going on for a few weeks. But I took it in the dead of winter but got held up and didn't start it till 2 or 3 weeks ago. We're Gettin it done slowly tho. Just kind of a logistical night mare since its 45min to an hour from home.

Drive pad in front of the pad for the machine. (We poured that last week)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Hollowellreid

Hollowellreid LawnSite Senior Member

I couldn't deal with that Takeuchi seat. Way beyond being serviceable, looks like it was attacked by a wild animal.

Call toughseats.com. I've bought takeuchi seat parts from them before and they are pretty knowledgable. The bottom is about $100 and the back is nearly the same.

262-298-5333

It is a Grammer seat which is a huge supplier for construction machines. They won't have the same Takeuchi silk screening as the original, but otherwise its a clean easy bold on. They are a knowledgable group.