Am I getting a deal?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by rywnygc, Feb 17, 2010.

1. punt66

punt66 LawnSite Fanatic

not what i would call a smoking deal for used hand helpds but ok.

2. rywnygc

rywnygc LawnSite Senior Member

well I figured since the trimmers were 139 a piece, and I got two plus the hand helds, I basically got two stihl handhelds for free. Either way, this is just equipment that I will be starting with.

3. rywnygc

he also has a redmax ebz7100 backpack for 300. Its in excellent condition. What do you think? Is that as much power as the br600?

4. nepatsfan

nepatsfan LawnSite Gold Member

If it is in excellent condition, definitely take it. I would offer him 500 for the package though. I would probably pay 300 for it but try to get it for 250. By the way, colts suck

5. nepatsfan

I bought a new 7100 this year. I tested the br600 and liked the 7100 better. I already had another 7100 an 8000 and two 7001's. I also had the stihl br420(still running good and the best stihl had to offer when I bought it but no contest compared to the redmax) I liked the 7100 better but the specs say that the br600 has more power. I don't think you can go wrong with either one but if I had to choose, I told you what I chose. Again I have almost all redmax blowers and the fact that I could buy the same parts was a factor, that being said I still would buy the 7100 over the br600. Chain saws, I wouldn't buy anything but stihl. Blowers, nothing but redmax, just my opinion.

6. rywnygc

with chainsaws, I wont buy anything but stihl. Im seriously considering the redmax though. I have already bought the stihl set, so I cant add on the back pack. More wheelin and dealin.

Oh and by the way.....I hope the pats die in a plane crash....lol Youre just mad because your glory days are over, manning figured them out and they cant do a thing now....even with sanders and mathis out.

7. nepatsfan

The only thing the colts figured out how to do is blow an undefeated regular season and lose in the superbowl. POOR PEYTON....what a little *****.

8. Acres

Acres LawnSite Member

Lol.. staying out of this one.. Completely agree get the largest best backpack available, you want to be able to blow a brick, small dogs and even annoying customers into a leaf pile if needed.

9. rywnygc

lmao, that made my whole dam morning.

10. nepatsfan

definitely a true statement :clapping: