am i glad that spring is here

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by jarroo's lawncare, Mar 24, 2006.

1. jarroo's lawncare

jarroo's lawncare LawnSite Member

well it is spring time in east tennessee. i am so excited. now all it needs to do is warm up from the 30s to the 70s and quit snowing and maybe i could start mowing. this really sucks and it makes me mad :angry:
  2. jimmbo407

jimmbo407 LawnSite Member

Its kind of bitter sweet. I'm a huge snowmobiler so I love snow. But I'm out of money and need to cut some lawns so I can buy a new sled next winter. So ya bring on the warm wheather so we can start mowing.
  3. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Spring might be here but until it gets warm enough for the grass to start growing, all I am doing is clean-ups and such! I am anxicous for it to warm up and stay warm!
  4. jarroo's lawncare

i have been doing cleanups and mulching, but i am ready to start mowing. my new lazer is ready to get out of the garage and i am tired of the cleanups and mulching. the winter down here was warmer all season than it has been the past couple of weeks, but that how it is, it will be in the 60s to the 70s all winter long and then when spring gets here it decides to be cold and start snowing.:hammerhead:
  5. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

i'm starting to mow here and there, and god am i sick of pinestraw!!!!! ready to mow, blow, and go!!
  6. sheshovel

sheshovel LawnSite Fanatic

Jaroo's,I learned a long time ago that it is waisted energy to get angry at mother nature she will do as she pleases regardless if you get mad at her or not.
    So never spend your mental energy on doing so.
  7. jarroo's lawncare

i am not mad at mother nature just impatient and ready to do some mowing.