Am I the only sponsor...........?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AmsoilPower, Jul 27, 2008.

1. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

Am I the only sponsor who actually comes out everyday in the trenches of this site and talks with all of you? I never see any other sponsor except in the sponsored forums area which I never am in. The only one I can maybe think of is Dano the fluid film rep.

Also, please take a few secs to vote in my poll I have running until tommorrow night. Thanks for everyone's opinions and votes.

2. Tanaka

Tanaka Inactive

Tanaka in the trenches every day and night

-WM

3. Power Chute Design

Power Chute Design LawnSite Senior Member

I am here 2 or 3 times a day to read thru threads and see if anyone has a question about my products or suggestions. But, I try not to be overly 'visible' or take over threads as well. Norm

4. Merlin300

Merlin300 LawnSite Member
    from Zone 5

The Wright stander people are here almost daily also.

5. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

Talk is cheap. Where's my free lifetime supply of Amsoil 100:1 2 cycle synthetic mix? :D

6. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

what about the guy from better hes here all the time. trench blade guy thers somebody eles o well on plow site the snowway guy tom

7. mississippiturf

mississippiturf LawnSite Senior Member

Frankly, sponsors who pitch their products here are beneficial to this web site as long as it relates to our profession. I certainly don't mind if the sponsor(s) hand out samples from time to time so that we can try them first. So far, most of the sponsors here have been very beneficial for those of us with questions.

I especially admire those sponsors who take a beating from folks here. They're kind of like a Timex watch: They take a lickn' and keeps on tickn' !!!

8. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

OK, so I was wrong. Sorry. I guess its because I'm not looking for other sponsors to talk too.

9. mag360

mag360 LawnSite Silver Member

The others just aren't as aggressive. Run a search for flex-deck, he was your predecessor.

10. 1993lx172

1993lx172 LawnSite Bronze Member

The fluid film guy is on here a lot