Amateur pictures

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by murox, May 22, 2008.

1. murox

murox LawnSite Member

I am not a professional in the lawn mowing industry, but I do take pride in my work, and I'm always looking for new ideas. Here are some pics of my personal lawn.

This picture is older -- 1.5 years.

I'm using a 21" mower with Lawn Striper. Weed Eater edger and Shindawai 8510 backpack blower. I'd love to get a commercial-grade walk behind mower, but I think it would be major overkill for my relatively small yard.
  2. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good!
  3. tras

tras LawnSite Member

Looks great
  4. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

Very nice property. Have you taken a look at a Quick 36? I think one of those would be just right for you and it would last you forever.
  5. murox

murox LawnSite Member

I'm not familiar with it. Is it a walk-behind? I'll google it.
  6. Guzman Properties

Guzman Properties LawnSite Senior Member

Are you available to work from 8-4 in NJ? LOLOL

Great job!!!!
  7. kleankutslawn

kleankutslawn LawnSite Bronze Member

nice work.looks professionally done!
  8. Lazer_Z

Lazer_Z LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

No need to google it, Here ya go
    for future reference, they are up at the top of the page on the right hand side below the Truck craft and Hustler ad's.
  9. murox

murox LawnSite Member

Thanks for the link. I like those mowers, but I bag my clippings, and the bags for those commercial mowers look gaudy and inconvenient. Are there any rear-bagging commerical walk-behinds on the market?
  10. btnj47

btnj47 LawnSite Senior Member

I agree with lazer z . a 36 would be perfect for your yard and would not be over kill by any means . I have mowed smaller yards with my 48 . I dont believe they make one with a rear bagger though . The side catchers work good and its not really a pain at all just takes some getting used to