Amazing Blades 2009

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by pdenney11, Apr 15, 2009.

1. pdenney11

pdenney11 LawnSite Senior Member

Im just going to post a few picks of equipment and work from time to time.
    here is the stuff im running this year. Recently purchased the grasshopper, everything else is same as last year. Ill try to get my digital cam working so I can get some better quality pics on here, these will do for now.

truck & trailer.jpg

mower.jpg

IMG00187.jpg

2. IHusky

IHusky LawnSite Senior Member

Nice looking grasshopper. Looks good.

3. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

you like that vac?

4. LawnMowerKing10

LawnMowerKing10 LawnSite Senior Member

how do you like the grasshopper?

5. pdenney11

I love the cut quality of the grasshopper. It's actually in the shop right now because it had bad gas in it from sitting at the dealer over winter, other then that i love it.

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Looks good, looking forward to more pics!

7. pdenney11

I might actually get rid of the vac. I didnt get to use it as much as I thought I would last year. I usually use it to vac up grass clippings on driveways and sidewalks instead of blowing it back into the yard

8. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

That seems like it would be a lot of extra work...unless you are leaving mounds of grass on the walkways and drives! i used to have one and it worked well for when i was 13 years old and was only keeping up with 4-5 lawns in a fall season, but when your doing this commercially it takes a long time and that bag fills up fast! Perfect for a homeowner who can keep up with their leaves on a weekly basis!

Nice setup though! looks very efficient!

9. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

seems like it would be much easier to just blow the grass back into the lawn

10. pdenney11

It is, but I have one yard that i cut biweekly and it's awfully thick and I dont want huge piles of grass in the yard so I just suck it up with the vac every now and then. I think I've probably only put an hour on the vacuum and it would make a homeowner or someone just starting with a few small leaf jobs a good machine.