1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Amazing-DOOR HANGER-Critique Please

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by CEW900, Feb 16, 2004.

1. CEW900

CEW900 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Hey guys,

Tell me what you think. I personally love this door hanger. I think it looks great. Let me know what you guys think.

If you guys are curious who designed this door hanger for me the graphics artist email is

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

they look good hope they work well
  3. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

I think you have a winner with those door hangers!
  4. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Although it might be minow, the only thing I don't like is the shadows on the turf.
  5. Ray@LebanonTurf

Ray@LebanonTurf LawnSite Member

consider an 800# and or a BRM card to make it easy for prospects to reply. What is your unique selling proposition that sets you apart from your competition? Assuming that customers will get solicitations form numerous service providers why do they pick your company? Can't read any of the fine print but I should not need to in order to get that information.
  6. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

Your basic program starts at $25 a week. I understand that this is your minimum. But then you state that your full package starts at $125 a month. Are you saying that the $25 a week customers can expect to get 6 apps, shrub trimming, and ground cover maintenance for $25 more a month?

Like the design!

7. rvsuper

rvsuper Senior Member

I like it.

I don't think many saw the design I had done for my son:

alex hanger.jpg
  8. CEW900

CEW900 LawnSite Member
    from Texas

Concerning prices... Yea 25$ minimum. About the 125$ a month.. I realize the print is small and hard to read b.c i had to lower the resolution so i could upload it to lawnsite.com. Anywayes, if you read below the 125$ a month thing it says Call for details...
    I was hoping by putting that in there it would entice people to call to find out more like what is the catch etc. I believed it would be better to increase the calls even if their calling just for misc. questions that way I could better explain how all it works and persuade them to use my services. I figured putting next to 125$ a month the words with 1 yr aggrement would scare people.

Sorry im by no means a graphics or print shop pro you mind explaining what 800# and BRM card means??

Thanks for info on shadows.. You have a sharp eye.. I've shown this to about a couple dozen people and ur the first to notice its a distraction. I'll look at getting it removed.
  9. z_clark

z_clark LawnSite Senior Member

I really like your door hanger. I actually kind of like the shadows too....they look like they are coming from your sun logo. Best of luck to you!
  10. Let it Grow

Let it Grow LawnSite Senior Member

Look great. I love the shadows. It reminds me of an early, crisp summer morning...gotta love those! And it does look like they are coming from the sun on your logo. Very nice.