1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Amazing financing...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SlowMow, Aug 17, 2007.

1. SlowMow

SlowMow LawnSite Member

I just got back from the local Ferris dealer and he said they are currently running 0% interest for 36 months on the 1500Z series....That is pretty good if you ask me. I think I may have to take advantage of that unless anyone else knows of a better financing option with any other company right now.
  2. Americal Vet

Americal Vet LawnSite Senior Member

Where in Springfield is the Ferris dealer? I might like to try one out.
  3. Vikings

Vikings LawnSite Bronze Member
    from canada

What's the interest after 36 months?

Home Depot around here have interest free for 6 months but if you're not paid up by then they back date charge you 28% lol.
  4. Americal Vet

Americal Vet LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah 28%, a license to steal! You can get better rates from the dude working out of the trunk of his Caddilac in a dark aley!
  5. lawnman_scott

lawnman_scott LawnSite Fanatic

By better you mean?????????

WREBELMACHINE LawnSite Bronze Member

Same dealer as the bad boy dealer! Good luck. Better take a good look at the whole picture before you go that route!
  7. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

kubota had 0% for 3 years earlier this year maybe still does, grasshopper has 0% for 6months and 1.9% for three years after that.
  8. SlowMow

SlowMow LawnSite Member

Vinton Supply just off of Kansas Expressway and Grand. Right next to the Price Cutter. They carry Snapper, Scag, and Ferris, mowers, and some Stihl hand held things (blowers, chainsaws, etc.....)
  9. lawnMaster5000

lawnMaster5000 LawnSite Senior Member

is that interest free for 36 months of differed interest for 36 months?
  10. SlowMow

SlowMow LawnSite Member

The gentleman I spoke with said the following:
    "Ferris is currently offering 0% interest for 36 months, but only on the 1500Z series mower. So basically take how much you finance and divide by 36 and that's your payment."