1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Ambien - The wonder drug!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Oct 10, 2000.

1. Likestomow

Likestomow LawnSite Senior Member

I like to use Kava Kava. I take a couple capsules if I feel a bit wired before going to bed and sleep well all night long. It doesn't seem to make me sleepy, just rest well.

For those who experience a "carry-over" from substances like dipenhydramine, try taking some Spirulina in the morning. It's very high in protein and gets you cooking right off the bat. It's also good to take for a little pick up during the day also. You can find it in the health food store. Buy the Hawaiian Spirulina if possible.
  2. Turf Kutter

Turf Kutter LawnSite Member

My dad takes two and sometimes two and a half ambien each night.He takes them around 9:30pm then goes to sleep at 10:00pm then gets up at 3:45 then works till 2-4 pm then repeats that procedure each night.He is general manager at an electro plating company.
  3. SKDCO

SKDCO LawnSite Member

I take 2 or 3 ice cold Miller High life's every night and sleep like my 1 yr old. Works like a champ! (just kiddin') Ray I used to have that problem when I work for a major NC home improv. wh.I found that I'm so much happier since I started doing turf care. I do have some rough nights but all in all my worst day mowing is better than my best day at L...'s. Good luck Ray, I hope you get to feeling better!

S.K.D & Co.
  4. MJB

MJB LawnSite Silver Member
    from Wa

I use Spirilina too, you can live on that stuff. I have a source for that sells it wholesale 900 pills for $40. Email me if your interested mjbell@qosi.net