american force 22.5's with like new tires(ct)

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by RSK Property Maintenance, Jul 18, 2013.

1. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

i'm selling a set of 6, american force wheels with 255/70r22.5 long march tires in excellent conditiont. i would rate them 10/10 nothing wrong with the tires or wheels, 4 aluminum wheels with two steel inners.. just switching to 24's for a bigger wheel. 4500obo would prefer not to ship, tires and wheels are located are in berlin,ct call kevin at 860-982-3703. thanks.

[​IMG]

2. RSK Property Maintenance

put the wrong price, 3950obo

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Man those are sexy!!!

4. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

When did you get a dually??

5. RSK Property Maintenance

lol i wish it was my dually, its one of my buddies, his rims too, i'm just posting them for him, and that's his number and name i posted. he's buying 24's and asked me to put his 22.5's up for sale. so i am. I was thinking about a dually, but i need to stop spending. maybe next year lol.

6. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Whats all been done to that truck? And what does he do for a living?

7. RSK Property Maintenance

dpf,cat delete, spartan 310 tune, intake, tv's in the headrest, tv in the center console, sub in the center console with about 2000 watts going to it. tv in the dash, steps that open when the doors are opened. the bass will shake the whole truck, its pretty sweet. the frame is even waxed that's the kind of guy my buddy is. he's anal about his truck. he bought it from texas. had it shipped up here. he does concrete work. mostly pouring foundations, and commercial buildings. i think he's been doing it for close to 20 years now.

8. RSK Property Maintenance

oh it has all smoke recon lights except for the tail lights. and the front and rear bumper and grille are painted to match instead of the factory chrome. full 4" exhaust too.