American Hero Program

Discussion in 'Toro' started by The Toro Company, Mar 24, 2014.

1. The Toro Company

The Toro Company LawnSite Senior Member

Toro's new equipment discount program recognizes those who serve in the United States military, as well as though who serve their communities across the country. Under the program, current or former members of the military and current or former firefighters, police officers and EMTs are eligible for special pricing on Toro Landscape Contractor Equipment.

Learn more here

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  2. baileylawnservice

baileylawnservice LawnSite Senior Member

All toro z-masters are eligible ?

3. The Toro Company

Yes, all commercial and professional series Z Master mowers are eligible.

4. baileylawnservice

Too bad the discount is off list price. It's actually cheaper to buy it at the dealers regular price
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. baileylawnservice

Good advertising for toro I guess but I will be buying a turf tiger instead
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. american dream

american dream LawnSite Senior Member

What a crock don't help your legit landscaper

7. The Toro Company

The Toro Company introduced this equipment discount program to recognize those who serve in the United States military, as well as those who serve their communities across the country. We also offer a number of discount programs for landscape contractors. Not only do we offer both a fleet and mini-fleet program, we also offer a discount to PLANET members. Toro encourages you to visit your local Toro dealer (www.toro.com/dealer) to learn more about these programs available to contractors year-round.

8. baileylawnservice

I visited the dealer and it was more expensive to use your American hero discount
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. RandyNC

RandyNC LawnSite Member

Just looking at this program on the Toro.Com site - it shows the 30" Turfmaster as an applicable product. I sure with the Timemaster was on the list!!

10. Kawizx62003

Kawizx62003 LawnSite Silver Member

I tried to use it. They said you needed some card from your local police association. This was not applicable in my area, so I didnt get it. They also needed a badge number. Again, not applicable in my area. So although they discounted it, it wasnt as much as advertised for the program. It was obvious who ever wrote the rules had no idea different agencies have different things. I bought a Turfmaster.