American Lawn & Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by AmericanLawn&Landscape, Jun 23, 2013.

1. AmericanLawn&Landscape

AmericanLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

finally got the truck box in, and I love it! it looks good with the truck and it's already almost filled up haha.

truck.jpg

2. AmericanLawn&Landscape

here's a little idea of what I do when i'm not out cutting grass and getting exmarks stuck! haha, I love the outdoors and everything about it. the riding pictures are from upnorth in mio over memorial day weekend, my bike is a 2007 yz250f and the mustang is our 70 mach1 we just finished restoring and the bike is a 42 Harley I inherited that were about to start restoring.

bike1.jpg

mio.jpg

workin on car.jpg

42harley project.jpg

3. AmericanLawn&Landscape

these are from silver lake last summer, I had a 2003 raptor 660 at the time. the orange ford raptor is my cousins we took there, we did some trail riding in Baldwin and hit the dunes. the last pic in the sand bowl is also from mio over memorial day weekend this year.

baldwintrails.jpg

sivler lake.jpg

mio2013.jpg

4. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

Love the mach 1! My dad and I are about to buy my grandpas 1980 mustang foxbody with a 351 windsor. I'm so ready to finish it.

5. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

Love the 'stang!

6. AmericanLawn&Landscape

Thanks! She's alotta fun.. but parts for it are dang expensive! Oh well, gotta pay to play I guess

7. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Awesome stuff man.

8. AmericanLawn&Landscape

Thanks Cody. How's it been goin?

9. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Dude! That is sick! You are lucky to have all those fun toys. I want to get a raptor 700r like I want to start saving but work comes first then play I still have a list of items I need to buy.

10. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Good man. Bout to head out to my commercial in a bit here then do some weeding at another house. Just some maintenance today. I have some new pics in my thread, check it out when you have the time.