American Lawn & Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by AmericanLawn&Landscape, Jun 23, 2013.

1. AmericanLawn&Landscape

AmericanLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

Yeah work always comes first. That's why I bought the toys before I got into lawncare lol. I'm thinking about buying just a cheap popup camper tho

2. AmericanLawn&Landscape

Yeah man I will. Just been busy trying to catchup on stuff, I'm headin upnorth to mackinaw till Wednesday right now

3. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

If it wasn't for lawn care I wouldn't have anything haha. I'm gonna buy a few toys once I have the cash!

4. AmericanLawn&Landscape

yeah exactly lol. Just sucks being solo. Harder to up and leave on a last minute notice

5. Green-Man

So true. Like my birthday is in two weeks and I planned what days I would take off a month before! To make sure I don't really miss anything

6. AmericanLawn&Landscape

So what's your plan? Are you gonna go fulltime, college, or just a side job or what?

7. Green-Man

I'm going to a community college so that I can take the horticulture class and turf management. I really don't want to go but it will help some. So for now ill get a few more accounts and see what I can handle while I'm in school. Then when I'm done and out ill be full time!

8. AmericanLawn&Landscape

awesome idea

9. AmericanLawn&Landscape

what are a good set of blades and what should I expect to pay? gonna go to dealer tomorrow and get some

10. Green-Man

You should look at some g5 or g6 gator blades they are probably $60 for the set.