American Lawn & Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by AmericanLawn&Landscape, Jun 23, 2013.

1. AmericanLawn&Landscape

AmericanLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

heres a few pics from today, truck loaded and cutting some lawns. this is my first time cutting my accounts with the exmark since I just got it.. so my stripes need work.

truck loaded1.jpg

truck1.jpg

truck2.jpg

2. AmericanLawn&Landscape

The two pictures of the truck are from the day I bought it

3. AmericanLawn&Landscape

heres a lawn I cut, need to work on my lines

grass1.jpg

grass2.jpg

4. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good. Love the truck man.

5. AmericanLawn&Landscape

thanks.. i'm going today to get some new equipment hopefully. I wanna get a backpack blower and new trimmer so I can quit using my moms crapsmen junk lol

6. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah you'll be happy you did. I personally like Echo and RedMax, however I think I'm going to switch my trimmer to Stihl, they run a lot more powerful. RedMax makes a great edger. Very lightweight and good guard set up that doesn't get clogged up with dirt. And you can't go wrong with a RedMax blower. Best out there.

7. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Good work man I turn 18 in july and plan on following what Cody said to do due to licensing and insurance! The truck is nice, I plan on getting somewhat of a beater for now to pull my trailer and get around then at the end of the year step up to a 2012 Dodge cummins :cool2: I love shindaiwa trimmers then echo blowers and edgers but they are all good. Tomorrow I pick up my Stihl Fs 250r for my biweekly accounts and any future accounts that may be over grown!

8. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm excited to see what you will become!

9. AmericanLawn&Landscape

Thanks man you too! How many accts do you have? where are you located? i'll get some pictures today. im about to head out right now

10. AmericanLawn&Landscape

what do you guys think about a trailer with no brakes? 6.5 x 16 open trailer. it's got no brakes tho