1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

American Lawn & Landscape

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by AmericanLawn&Landscape, Jun 23, 2013.

1. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah dude that's pretty awesome! Plus it keeps everything out of the weather. You two should look at my new thread and see my new toy lol ;)
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. AmericanLawn&Landscape

AmericanLawn&Landscape LawnSite Member

this is the logo I came up with so far.. what do you think?

logoamericanll.jpg

3. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

That looks pretty good I like it. I can't critique it though I'm not good at that.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good. Get rid of the "St. Clair, MI", not needed in the logo. Also, get rid of the phone number. You can throw that in below it on whatever you put it on. Think about it, any national chain doesn't have a phone number in the logo. This is just an image to stick out to the customer. I would put "Lawn & Landscape" in the bottom box, and "American" in the top box. Make the American red, the Lawn blue, the Landscape blue, and the ampersand(&) white.

5. AmericanLawn&Landscape

just messing around here.. I tried a few more out. I want to have a couple with different information for different things

logo with just name.jpg

logo with location and res.commercial.jpg

6. AmericanLawn&Landscape

this is a logo for a local company.. he is my grandpas best friend and it's also the biggest company in st clair county.. he's a cool guy and is helping me with advice, etc.. I really like his logo though

Kevins_color_logo[1]_full.jpg

7. Triton2286

Triton2286 LawnSite Member

I agree with all of the points that Cody made.

This one is my favorite so far.
    [​IMG]

8. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

I like it. Personally, I would outline all the words in white. You have to think about how you can make it "POP". Also, maybe bring the "American" into the bush, above the image, or below the stripes. It just seems to be drowned out by the image behind it.

9. AmericanLawn&Landscape

I'm gonna work on it tomorrow, I just don't know. I feel like its too immature or cartoonish looking.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. AmericanLawn&Landscape

well I went and got my new trailer finally! I love it!

lawn trailer.jpg

new lawn trailer.jpg

trailer new.jpg