AMSOIL New Product

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mosynthetics, Feb 13, 2004.

1. mosynthetics

mosynthetics LawnSite Member

For those of you who use AMSOIL's 100:1 premix - they have just announced a new product. Basically they seperated the premix for equipment and outboards - giving each new product specific product applications to better target specific engine types.

The Saber Professional 100:1 Premix is now specifically designed for Chainsaws, Weed Eaters, Blowers, Mowers, etc. It is smokeless, recommended for ISO-L-EGD applications, and contains high temperature detergents for small power equipment with a lean mix ratio preventing plug fouling and exhaust port deposits.

Whereas the Saber Outboard is low smoke, low odor, and contains lower temperature dispersants for water-cooled engines.

AMSOIL will discontinue the old 100:1 premix when supplies run out.

2. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

is it on the shelves yet? how much $?

3. mosynthetics

mosynthetics LawnSite Member

Forum rules state I can't post prices or solicit customers. For a quart, wholesale prices are the same and retail is a nickel higher.

4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

i apologize, more importantly how do the prices compare to the other brands? and is it on the market yet (available at stores)?

5. ludwiglawncare

ludwiglawncare LawnSite Member

Where does everyone get the amsoil. Have not seen it in stores around here. I defintely want to swich to it. Sounds like alot of people are strong believers in it.

6. lawnchopper

lawnchopper LawnSite Member

Where does everyone get the amsoil. Have not seen it in stores around here. I defintely want to swich to it. Sounds like alot of people are strong believers in it.

call Amsoil or go to their website amsoil.com and they can refer you do a store or a independent dealer.

mosythetics.....is this in the latest amsoil monthly magazine?????? Im suprised i have not herd about this yet

7. AztlanLC

AztlanLC LawnSite Bronze Member

You can also buy directly from them.

I have being using amsoil for over 3 years now and all I can say this stuff is the best out there.

8. MR. Nomo

MR. Nomo LawnSite Member

It's unfortunate but mosynthetics has been banned from this form........ :(

9. greendave

greendave LawnSite Member

He should have known better. In fact, HE warned ME about soliciting business in the forums. For those of you who don't know, Amsoil's phone number is1-800-956-5695. You can buy direct from them...

10. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

How do you figure? It always says "banned" underneath of a users name if they have been banned. His post was informational and not sales related.