Amsoil Pricing

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AmsoilPower, Jan 27, 2008.

1. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

Here it is for viewing, the Amsoil Commercial Account Pricing. These are the prices I have mentioned in many posts regarding Amsoil. These prices are 20-30% less than retail. Everyone of you that owns a lawncare business in eligible. Amsoil provides these accounts for business end users free of charge. There are no minimums, quotas or BS involved. If you buy nothing, it costs you nothing, period. I front the $$$$$ for the commercial package and do the legwork for you to get a account number. The following info is all I need to get you a commercial account:

Your name
    Business name
    Address
    Phone
    Email
    Fax
    Type of equipment Amsoil products would be used in (trucks, mowers, 2-cycle,etc)

Geeezzzzz........I don't know of Mobil 1 offering 20-30% off retail for any business

Attached Files:

2. AmsoilPower

Why again is Mobil 1 so attractive to everyone? Better yet......why is it so much better than Amsoil?

You all better come up with something better than "its easier to buy"!!!!!!

I have heard a few of the same ol' reasons why not to buy Amsoil ("because its a MLM scam.....blah blah blah", "I can't find it anywhere" but I sure have never seen anyone tell me why Mobil 1 is better than Amsoil besides the fact they can go to Walmart and buy it there. Buying from Walmart.........wow, that really helps small business doesn't it?:rolleyes:

P.S. I am sure this will create quite a stir!!!!!!:laugh:

3. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

Uhh... relax buddy. I don't understand what you're trying to prove here. I've bought amsoil and will buy it again but never from you.

4. AmsoilPower

I am not trying to prove anything. I want the Mobil 1 diehards to prove to me why they choose to use Mobil 1. I simply stated it the way I did because I don't want a lame excuse. I am glad to hear you use Amsoil. Your negative comment towards me only helps me. Why? Because you stated you would buy again.

I don't start fights, only arguements which usually turn into a excellent threads!!!!

5. PlatinumLandCon

PlatinumLandCon LawnSite Bronze Member

I clearly stated I would never buy from you.

6. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

I saved your price list. I'm not ready right now.

7. D Fricks

D Fricks LawnSite Member

Amsoil,Great product,Great Price, Great Website,Very fast shipping, the best products out there!

8. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm sure this is true, but the way this guy keeps begging us to buy his products, I would rather just buy from my dealer.

9. Ridin' Around

Ridin' Around LawnSite Senior Member

I haven't seen any beggin'. It looks to me like he was asking for info on Why some people are buyin M-1.
    P.S. I really get a kick out of how this guy riles some of you!:clapping:

10. eatonpcat

eatonpcat LawnSite Bronze Member

Maybe its just me, but it seems like begging....
    For example you don't see Stihl, Exmark, etc. on here posting every other day asking why I'm not using there products. In my mind they are confident in there products and don't need to beg.

This guy seems like a snake oil salesman to me!!