Amsoil Saber Professional 2-Cycle Oil

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AmsoilPower, Feb 6, 2008.

1. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

Amsoil Saber Professional 2-cycle oil is designed w/ trimmers, blowers and chainsaws in mind. Improved throttle response, virtually no smoke or carbon build-up and lower emissions are some qualities to expect from this oil. Able to mixed as lean as 100:1 and have sufficent lubrication to tolerate extreme heat and high rpm's your equipment produces.

Search past posts for feedback from other LS users. I think you may be surprised by the positive comments from those who use Amsoil products.

Remember, commercial account pricing allows you to buy at 20-30% retail and costs nothing to sign up. Ask me for more information or view the link for more details.

https://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g1987.pdf

2. lawns Etc

lawns Etc LawnSite Silver Member

When are you gonna send some samples?

3. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

It's OK stuff I think.

It could use a quality fuel stabilizer included in it though.

4. lawnboy dan

lawnboy dan LawnSite Gold Member

its great stuff but i wont buy cause of the pyirimid scheme selling . the stuff should be sold in stores instead

5. Envy Lawn Service

Envy Lawn Service LawnSite Fanatic

Check your local NAPA.

6. Happy Frog

Happy Frog LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, that would be a big change. :laugh:

Product would go with a nice price increase and delivery fees each time from:
    Production plant -> Distributor -> Warehouse -> wholesaler -> Retailer -> Consumer

Instead of going from:
    Production plant -> Warehouse -> Consumer
    With larger profit due to less delivery fees distributed within a few more people.

Do you really think it would make the product cheaper to the consumer? :laugh:
    How cheaper are Mobil1 products for a LCO compared to Amsoil products?

7. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

I was given a sample by a dealer and it smells "sweet" but I don't like the smell it's fine at first but gets old. Also when I stored it in my truck to use it for the snowblower the stuff was "Jelled" up. I needed to put it over the defroster for 10 minutes to get it to flow out of the bottle. It was about 15 degrees out. I asked the dealer (friend) about the jelling and he was going to ask somebody but never got back to me.

The jelling up really concerned me because it could possibly clog something up when cold out or not mix well with the gas. Any clue on the jelling?

8. John Gamba

John Gamba LawnSite Fanatic
    from ct

Will regular two cycle Jell?

9. djagusch

djagusch LawnSite Platinum Member
    from MN

It did in the bottle it was packaged in. Cap and seal off, put bottle upside down, oil stayed in the bottle, squezed bottle little came out, when I unsquezed the bottle the oil in the neck of the bottle sucked back in. That is my discreption of jelling up. Opti 2 at the same temp has some flow to it.

10. yungman

yungman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Calif.