Amsoil Signature Series 0W-30 Oil

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by AmsoilPower, Apr 22, 2008.

1. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

Here is some information on the "oil of Amsoil", otherwise known as Signature Series 0W-30 engine oil. This is the most fuel efficient oil Amsoil has to offer. Replaces all other 0W-30, 5W-30 and 10W-30 motor oils. Use a Amsoil EAO oil filter in conjunction with this oil and feel free to run 25,000 miles or 1 year on one oil change!!!!! Open your eyes gentleman.........why help the foreign oil thieves rob us blind with the cost of petroleum products these days. Take a stand and use as little oil as possible and get all the benefits of synthetic oil all at once. Imagine the price of gas/oil if everyone changed their oil 5-7 times less per year. I think that translates into more $$$$$$$$$$$ in our pockets at the end of the year. Going bye-bye are the times of changing oil every 3000 miles.......that was the dino ages, we are now in the synthetic ages. Kinda like BETA/VHS vs. DVD/BLUERAY. Check out the data bulletins and feel free to ask questions.

https://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2445.pdf

https://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2192.pdf

2. Ridin' Around

Ridin' Around LawnSite Senior Member

I am running this in my gas truck and my wife's supercharged Pontiac good stuff!:clapping:

3. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Does Amsoil spring for the cost of the engine if it seizes?

Because I froze one up last year that was running synth...

I will say this much thou: Synthetic oil FAR exceeds conventional oil protective qualities.
    I can't even dream of testing my engines without running synthetic.
    And test them I do.

But, they can still seize.

4. tthomass

tthomass LawnSite Gold Member
    from N. VA

I swear its another sales pitch everytime I click this forum.

5. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

According to your number of posts, thats alot of clicks.

Funny how this works. I pay Lawnsite a monthly fee for you to complain about advertising in my threads that I started. We must live in America.:usflag:
    Here is some advice......Instead of taking the time to post a negative comment, read some or all of my posts over the past 5 months, remain open-minded and learn something about Amsoil. Maybe it won't help your business. That's fine. But what if..................? Education = Knowledge + Money