Amsoil Sponsor Beneficial?

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by AmsoilPower, Jul 18, 2008.

Is Amsoil Sponsor Beneficial????

Poll closed Jul 28, 2008.

7 vote(s)

3 vote(s)

1 vote(s)

0 vote(s)
  1. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

Just looking for some feedback or a evaluation of being a sponsor to LS. I am not going anywhere, just wanting to know if I have made a beneficial impact to the LS community. Also, I am taking ideas on what all of you may want to see from me over the next 6 months.
  2. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Getting toe commercial account was helpful. I've yet to order anything but once I get around to it, its there and waiting for me!
  3. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Amsoil or NO OIL for me! I love this stuff-I run it in all my mowers, my truck, my trimmers/blowers, motorcycle, EVERYTHING!
  4. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

This is just my 2cents! I was not able to get in on your free samples of your 2cyl oil, but after reading some of the positive post i went out and bought 1-case of the 8oz saber 100:1 pre-mix 2cyl oil to put to the test after i ran out of my manufacture recommended echo oil. I am very pleased with the results that i have seen with my equipment so far since i started using your 2cyl oil and i am planning to keep using your oil till someone else comes out with something proven to be better (doubt it). Let me get back to my point, what I'm trying to say Mr. AmsoilPower that sometime just being around for people to read one of your post and or participating in you test can create more business for you even sometimes if that person never post to your thread or gets a free sample.
  5. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

Thank you for your post. I also realize what you are saying about people buying "behind the scenes". I have seen purchases from people here on LS that I have never spoken to (or at least that I know of). May I ask how and where did you buy from. Is there a local dealer around you or does your equipment dealer sell it?

To everyone else, please take a second and vote in my poll. Also, I am looking for some new and exciting ways to promote Amsoil to you guys. Anyone have any ideas?????
  6. Lawn-Sharks

Lawn-Sharks LawnSite Senior Member

I haven't seen any of my local mower shops in my area carrying your product. My brother owns a auto repair & transmission shop and he sells amsoil products, so i was peeking through his amsoil catalog asked him to see if he could get a case of your saber oil from his supplier so i bought it through him.(family discount) and please do not ask or PM me about how much i paid for the case, because i don't talk number with no one.As far as promoting your product i would recomend stickers!!! I put stickers on my enclosed trailers sporting all the quality products i use for my business and equipment like my logos, Fluid Film, Exmark, Gravely, Echo Ect. When people start to see your name alot around town they start to wonder what it is and what it can do for them and if they ask (and they do) so i take the time to explain to them what it is and what it does and what its done for me!
  7. Lawn Enforcer

Lawn Enforcer LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah, stickers! I would put them on my mowers and truck for sure!