1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Amsoil Users, I got a good price!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Soupy, Apr 22, 2005.

1. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I found a guy that sells Amsoil and has been running lower prices for the past 3 months. He is trying to get to the next level on the dealer ladder and needed 3 months of high sales. He met the last 2 months and is on the 3rd month. So if you need oil right now Contact me and I will pass along the info. I don't want to post his contact on the forum.

Here are some prices he gave me.
    We have a case of 48 individual gallon mixes (100:1)
    Then we sell 3.5 oz bottles for 2 gallons (80:1)
    Lastly we have an 8oz bottle that treats 5 gallons (80:1)

A case of 48 2 cycle packs is $36.00
    A case of the 3.5 bottles is $13.80x3 is $41.40
    A case of the 8oz bottles is $27.60 (That's enough for 60 gallons)

The 10w30 is $55.20 per case of 12

Shipping is as follows.
    Weight Cost Weight Cost
    up to 3 lbs. • $5.45 20 to 39 lbs. • 37¢ per lb.
    4 to 6 lbs. • $5.95 40 to 59 lbs. • 32¢ per lb.
    7 to 12 lbs. • $6.70 60 to 99 lbs. • 27¢ per lb.
    13 to 19 lbs. • $7.75 100 lbs. and over • 25¢ per lb.

He told me a case of 2 cycle at the 3.5 ready mix size weighs 4.5lbs. I don't have a weight yet on the others. I was originally going to order 3 cases of the 3.5 oz bottles and he quoted me $7.75 for shipping. I then realized the 8oz bottles were much cheaper, but have not got a shipping charge yet.
  2. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

I get mine from a amsoil dealer here. I get the 32 oz bottles for 7 dollars and change each, and no shipping, she is about 15 minutes from my home. I will have to check and see what the prices are now. Been using it for 4 years now and no problems, equipment runs great, no smokey, change the plugs once a year, but do check them peridocially.
  3. rickman

rickman LawnSite Member
    from Maine

Im a AMSOIL dealer but getting out selling it! but am keeping my dealer account for my personal use all my equipment cars,bikes etc. anyhow...
    if you want to ever know how much the "actual" dealer cost is just let me know My dealer book with pricing is always a arms reach away :D
    I know a dealer that lives near me used to give me a crock -->" I dont make much,your getting a good deal on that synthetic" Im like ok!
    well 6 months after that I become a dealer (cause it would save me $$ in the long run) and find out he was charging over the "sugg. retail" now he knows Im a dealer he doesnt talk AMSOIL pricing with me lol payup