1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by scott korczynski, Jul 24, 2000.

1. scott korczynski

scott korczynski LawnSite Member

Where do you get this stuff? I've been looking all over. No luck. I'm from the buffalo,ny area. Any help would be appreciated. Thanx
  2. TRy www.amsoil.com
  3. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Scott, check with Bob Riley, his web site is http://www.dieselsite.com/. He can answer any questions. I have a corporate account but I'm not allowed to re-sale.<p>Ray
  4. Evan528

Evan528 LawnSite Silver Member

does anyone no if it is possible to add a amsoil filter to a 25hp kohlor cammand like the choppers have? I was just looking at there website... looks like it would be a worth while add on if its possible!
  5. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

Evan if it's any help to you the Mobil 1 filter is just a tick below the Amsoil filter in capacity and filtering power according to the Amsoil website. The Mobil 1 filter is available everywhere. $10.00 a piece at K-Mart
  6. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

Evan,you can add the bypass filter to any engine out there as long as it has pressure lubrication.I know a couple of guys that put them on there diesel pickup engines and run amsoil synthetics and go 100K miles between oil changes with this setup.I was looking at my DC setup and it would be easy to put one on,it would add oil capacity and cooling capacity too.Ill ask them where they got them from if you want.<p>----------<br>John D<br>