1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

An electric starter for trimmers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Mr. Magpie, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Just another thing that will need r/r.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

I guess I could see that, how hard are you pulling that thing???
  3. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

Omg is that all, I knew things were bad but not that bad, holy crap did you lowball your jobs?
  4. I am sorry to hear that just pulling starter rope can cause so much wear n tear. Each of us wear out differently. All my equip with the exception of bp will require just a slight snap of my wrist. 2 pulls and away I go. I never have to pull out on the rope all the way. I hope that works out for you.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. Hawkshot99

Hawkshot99 LawnSite Senior Member

It would be nice to have a auto start on my BP blower. But only because I always get people wanting to talk to me when it is on my back. Then it must be taken off, restarted and put back on.
  6. LandFakers

LandFakers LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

That is my one and ONLY complaint about the BP blowers. A small battery powered starter and 5lbs of weight wouldn't kill me
  7. Rvldesign

Rvldesign LawnSite Member

I was thinking today how nice a push button start would be for my bp since most people like to talk while I am blowing their yard off occasionally stopping me 2-3 times even for this or that
  8. StrokerTurbo7.3

StrokerTurbo7.3 LawnSite Member

I completely agree. Sometimes I just want to ask them if they could give me a hand and start it for me. Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

I have before, and he did.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  10. chuacro

chuacro LawnSite Senior Member

Would you please let us know your out come. I would like to know more on how to double my solo income?