An example of why to have a blower rack!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by walker-talker, Apr 30, 2003.

1. walker-talker

walker-talker LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Midwest

Go ahead and poke fun, laugh it up and have a good time, but learn from MY mistake. Here is a pic of what a BR400 handle looks like when it leans up against a hot muffler (Lesco debris loader). I have been looking for a reason to get a new Redmax. Actually I will probably just check to see what a new handle cost.

Any idea?
    MATT

br400.jpg

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

i dont recommend wearing sandals while working either:D

3. MOW ED

MOW ED LawnSite Fanatic

At least it didn't completely catch on fire and burn your trailer down or worse.

dalmat.gif

4. FrankenScagMachines

FrankenScagMachines LawnSite Platinum Member
    from IN

New handle for a Kawasaki tube mounted throttle was $7x.xx when I priced it, thats with the handle and throttle controls like yours but Kawi not Stihl.

5. mowngrow

mowngrow LawnSite Senior Member

hate that happened to your stihl. go ahead and get that new redmax.... you deserve it

6. mowerman90

mowerman90 LawnSite Bronze Member

Today is not your day. Just a few weeks ago I cleaned out my garage and threw out a bunch of parts, including a handle, from my old BR400. I've been using a Kawi KRB700 for the last year and thought I'd never have use for the Stihl parts again.

7. mike9497

mike9497 LawnSite Senior Member

looks like my echo 4600.i just pull the cable on that one now lol

8. I think I got an Echo you can make fit. you pay the shipping you can have for free.

9. Plowzer

Plowzer LawnSite Member

Whats shipping gonna cost you? $5? c'mon dude, if you're serious about giving it away just send him the part :rolleyes:

10. Brieldo

Brieldo LawnSite Member

Give me a break...he'll give you the part for the price of shipping...that isnt fair?