an investment that just keeps growing!!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by scagmower, Apr 11, 2010.

1. scagmower

scagmower LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, thanks, we just hired are 8th guy last week. We will probably hire a couple more by the time the grass is green.

Thanks for the kind words

2. RPM90

RPM90 LawnSite Member
    from Philly

That looks great man, What you doing more of grass or hardscping now and days? Commercial or residential?

3. T Scapes

T Scapes LawnSite Bronze Member

nice company what model is your john deere tractor

4. scagmower

More Hardscaping, but we do a lot of other services. We are starting to get a lot of jobs with excavating irrigation and drainage work. Lawn maint is still a huge part of are company.

Thanks, the john deere in the picture is a 4300 series

5. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

What do you use to hold the stone to the cinder blocks?

6. CJCuttingEdge

CJCuttingEdge LawnSite Member
    from USA

I noticed no metal lath??? How well did the stone grip the blocks... I know lath is not required for that application but Ive always used it even when applying to concret surface I guess its overkill just wanted to hear your opinion on it. BTW your work looks great keep it up!

7. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

So did you buy another dodge pickup ? I'm still thinking if i want to get a regular cab 5.9 diesel later on this or next year.

8. 1.2.3. green

1.2.3. green LawnSite Member

1..2..3...GREEN Lawn Treatments

3nb3p03o55V55P25R3b225fc9c69f29621fed.jpg

9. barney14

barney14 LawnSite Member

Excellent business growth there! Keep up the good work and more opportunities will continue to pop up.

10. scagmower

Wall ties its hard to see them in the picture, they are little metal ties, and mortar

Metal lath isnt required, the best option is brick ties or some people call them wall ties. Its hard to see them in the one picture but if you look close you can see them. Thanks for the compliment

Yeah its a 2004 dodge regular cab cummins 2500, really like both cummins. I like my chevys too. All have to take a shot of them all together.

nice set up i like it

Thanks barney, yeah so far ive been blessed