an investment that just keeps growing!!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by scagmower, Apr 11, 2010.

1. JFGauvreau

JFGauvreau LawnSite Bronze Member

Wow, you're only 20 years old? nice, you started when you were 19 or what? That's very impressive, good job!

2. Krafty

Krafty LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from St. Louis MO

Hey I just saw the update mirrors you put on the dump. I have that same truck and would like to up garde the mirrors how bad was it to put the new style on??

3. joef450snowplow

joef450snowplow LawnSite Senior Member

nice trucks i like the pick up trucks and the black one looks sick is it a duramax

4. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

Trucks and machine looks nice......... But that transformer is terrible. What is that from lowes?

5. scagmower

scagmower LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks bud, no i started when i was about 15 or so, started with a push mower, and just been growing ever since.

yeah it a dirtymax lol

transformer?? that the Heck are you talking about?

thanks, i didnt plant them all tell the guys to do a better job next time

haha come on down haha, i just hired another guy on 2 weeks ago, ive got 4 full time employees now. I need to take a picture of all the equipment and employees sometime...lol whenever i have some free time which will probably never happen :dizzy:

It wasnt bad at all, you just have to re drill some of the holes and line em up!

6. S&MLL

S&MLL LawnSite Senior Member

Picture number 4?

7. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

ok clay, i really need you to tell me how to build a retaining wall like the one you posted. I can't seem to find good info on the internet. Text me if you want. Once again looking good.

8. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Looks real good bud I just also noticed the mirrors on the dump they look cool. Keep it up I look forward to seeing more pictures!

9. a&jlandscaping

a&jlandscaping LawnSite Member

Looks good man keep up the good work.

10. scagmower

scagmower LawnSite Senior Member

oh idk probably are, we were just fixing a few things, bad connections, but the whole system is a mess, we go out there every 2 wks and fix something on it.

thanks andrew, just call me sometime, heres a few sites that are somewhat helpful http://www.paversearch.com/build-retaining-wall-2.htm#2
    http://hubpages.com/hub/How_to_build_a_retaining_wall

Hey thanks bud, yeah i can see twice as good with those mirrors on there haha