an investment that just keeps growing!!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by scagmower, Apr 11, 2010.

1. scagmower

scagmower LawnSite Senior Member

well we have laid over 100 yards of mulch so far, the numbers just came in for the month and we seem to be on track for my financial goals, the jobs keep coming which is good, we really have some cool jobs coming up, which i will try and take some picts of. I currently hired one more guy, we are up to 5 employees including myself. I keep forgetting to bring the camera, heres a pict of the mowers getting ready to be serviced for the next wk

lawn mowers.jpg

2. srl28

srl28 LawnSite Bronze Member

How do you like the Tiger Cat?

3. alex94

alex94 LawnSite Member

good looking scags! glad the work is steady for you. hope everything goes well and safe and as you said, takee a lot of pics...

4. scagmower

I only ran it for a few hours, but its got plenty of power, leaves good stripes, no complaints besides the air tires they gave me for the front, i pop the tire on the first yard, i now have no flats on front.

thanks alex good luck to you as well, yeah all try, for some reason i keep forgetting to take picts. but all takes some good ones this wk

5. deerewashed

deerewashed LawnSite Senior Member

can i come work for you??? also you should get a shot of everything out in front of the shop. also do do more paperwork than actual working now?

6. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

nice equipment and work

7. fastpine

fastpine LawnSite Member

Congrats on your success! Not bad for a 20yr old.:clapping:

8. scagmower

ok yeah all try its just hard to get everything in one place at this time of the year, we have equipment running all over, but all surely try....haha well no i still do both, just work more hours, I think im to the point where i should be hiring someone to do most of the paper work, but right now its just staying up til 1 in the morning gets it done for now, or step away from the labor part but i feel i cant do either one yet, so to answer your question pretty much i do more of both these days :dizzy:

Thanks man !

Yeah So far ive been doing fairly well, still lots of goals and plans that I would like to accomplish

9. scagmower

Rolling along with some fun jobs, heres a small paver job we did got a new stihl saw and plate compactor as well, no more renting! also some picts of the JD in action planting white fir trees. Also the dirtymax with the mowing trailer

Kody saw 1.jpg

kody saw 2.jpg

Kody saw.jpg

turkey picts spring 2010 002.jpg

turkey picts spring 2010 007.jpg

10. scagmower

Yup and a few more

turkey picts spring 2010 001.jpg

martin trees.jpg

martin trees 2.jpg

martin trees 3.jpg