1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

an investment that just keeps growing!!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by scagmower, Apr 11, 2010.

1. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

This soley owned/operated by yourself or is it a family business IE owned in part by someone else?

I like the mower fleet but they're the wrong color:)
  2. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Hey bud, that walk turned out nice.

What do you use to dig holes for your trees?
  3. scagmower

scagmower LawnSite Senior Member

No its solely my business my company name is just my Initials. Oh come on Scags are hard to beat!! what do u run?

thanks yeah the homeowners were really happy with it. Usually a toro dingo or my excavator whenever its convenient or close to the job.
  4. AGM Inc.

AGM Inc. LawnSite Member

Love those duramax trucks. an 03 duramax will be my next investment
  5. scagmower

Haha good deal, yeah dirtymaxes they re the best overall truck in my opionion!!:weightlifter:
  6. clean_cut

clean_cut LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice walkway, looks like you have a great business for only being 20 years old! Keep up the good work.
  7. OrangeToys

OrangeToys LawnSite Bronze Member
    from SW MO

you don't have a dingo do you? i don't see many pics of it if you do
  8. scagmower

Thanks yeah so far I have done pretty good, just gotta keep doing good work and slowly build my business, big goals and plans just take time if you want to do them right!

No Andrew I dont have one but if its alot of trees we usually rent one. There pretty slick, and the rental place gives me a pretty good price.
  9. normower

normower LawnSite Member
    from pa

Where did you get your 2 wheel wheelbarrow?
  10. scagmower

been to busy to take the time to get on here but heres an update, I have 4 guys working full time, and 2 guys that work part time, and they put in roughly 20 hrs a week. We have been swamped for this whole year, and still have about a month and a half worth of work lined up. Here are some picts of just a few jobs we have done this year. Limestone walk way, Retaining wall, renovation under way and misc of mowers.

Patio 1.jpg

patio 2.jpg

patio 3.jpg

dea 2.jpg