1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

an investment that just keeps growing!!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by scagmower, Apr 11, 2010.

1. scagmower

scagmower LawnSite Senior Member

Dea 3.jpg

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Very nice what did you use in between the stone?
  3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Looks great man. That book you recommended to me last year has really helped me out.

I like those Scags. I might have to get one next year.
  4. murrayslandscaping22

murrayslandscaping22 LawnSite Senior Member

looks good man,,, what happened to the enclosed? also i have a question about buying your dump, i finish high school in like two weeks, i have the money to buy a dump and i know i can put it to work, but my parents think im moving too fast. I just wanted to ask you when did you end up getting your dump were you still in high school or were you out? Also what were the books you recomend? Because i have 2 hardscaping jobs lined up for the mid summer and i know how to do it just want to do a bit more research on them. Thanks man and everything looks great as always.
  5. scagmower

scagmower LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks bud, Polymeric sand, Gator dust is the brand name, its for larger joints which is perfect for jobs like this

Good deal, yeah you can learn lot from some of those books. Yeah scags simply the best!! Hows your season going this year?

Thanks, oh the enclosed is still the mowing rig, That day one of my other employees had to go to Indy to buy nursery stock at Brehob, and the material we were transporting had to be either tarped or enclosed so i just let him take the enclosed trailer.

Yeah Senior year in High School is when i got mine, and my mom use to tell me the same thing, lol however she now doesn't doubt my decisions whenever I buy something haha!! she always says everything you touch you turn it into $, which i guess i kind of do haha.
  6. Graveslawncare

Graveslawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Just like your last thread, everything looks great man. Did you ever say how much you gave for that mini excavator?
  7. twcw5804

twcw5804 LawnSite Senior Member

What book was recommended, I've got to learn how to do that stuff looks awesome!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  8. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks for asking man, everything's going great so far. I'm still part time this year, but the way things are looking, I'll be full time by myself next year.

Do you bag at all the with Scags? If so, how well do they bag heavy grass and leaves?
  9. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare LawnSite Member

Everything looks very good!

Have any pics of your shop?
  10. Hoy landscaping

Hoy landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

everything looks great! you got yourself a great operation.