an investment that just keeps growing!!!!!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by scagmower, Apr 11, 2010.

1. scagmower

scagmower LawnSite Senior Member

turkey picts spring 2010 054.jpg

turkey picts spring 2010 069.jpg

turkey picts spring 2010 065.jpg

turkey picts spring 2010 071.jpg

turkey picts spring 2010 097.jpg

2. scagmower

I have more picts to upload, but all post them another day heres a good start though of some of the jobs we have done

turkey picts spring 2010 091.jpg

turkey picts spring 2010 090.jpg

turkey picts spring 2010 092.jpg

turkey picts spring 2010 080.jpg

turkey picts spring 2010 084.jpg

3. 93Chevy

93Chevy LawnSite Fanatic

Your installs look SWEET. I have to figure out how to market myself doing installs instead of maintenance. Keep up the good work, and nice Dodge. Which crew gets to use that truck?

4. JRP LLC

JRP LLC LawnSite Member

Everything looks good. I like the new truck a lot how much did you pay for it? What do you think of the cummins compared to the duramax?

5. scagmower

yeah my best marketing strategy has been word of mouth for doing new installs, but door hangers work well. Thanks for the kind words, yeah the dodge thats kinda my baby haha no one drives it but me haha

paid a lil over 27, its only got 62 k miles on her, not even broke in, the duramax shifts smoother, but the torque goes to the dodge, its a pulling machine!:rolleyes:

6. GreenGiant94

GreenGiant94 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Scag! Hows everything going with you? I hope business has been good. Anything new?:)

7. GrayM

GrayM LawnSite Member

Scag, what kind of attachments do you have for your John Deere? I see you've got the front end loader and back hoe. Anything else? What made you go with the tractor instead of a dingo, bobcat, or some other compact/full size skid steer?

8. Bleed Green

Bleed Green LawnSite Bronze Member

How come you didn't put cap stones on the one wall in the pics on page 2?

9. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

What percentage of your business is actual mowing and then landscape design and install? Everything looks great. Also where did you go to school to get your degree in irrigation and landscape design and construction?

10. Wright48

Wright48 LawnSite Member

Im 22 Pretty much just doing applications and maintenance right now some small landscaping stuff that i can handle or what this economy will throw at me. How did you learn how to do pavers and brick and everything so young? and where did you get the money for all the equipment? that shits expensive haha im still paying my mowers off and about to take another loan out to get a bigger trailer.