1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Anbody Out There Doing Quality Work???????

Discussion in 'Water Features' started by stxkyboy, Jan 4, 2004.

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Victor Thank you for the info and site.
  2. Victor

Victor LawnSite Bronze Member

You're quite welcome.

3. waterfeatures

waterfeatures LawnSite Member

I have exactly what you are looking for. I am an artificial rock manufacturer and in two weeks I will have available complete resort quality modular cover and spill rock sets that will blow your mind. Even the corners of the snout are 100% hidden with awesome realism. Initially I will have: Moss rock, Penn. Wall Stone, Granite, Sandstone and custom color matching. My stuff is a dead on fit for Aquascape models and has built in flexibility to "Stretch for other manufacturers. On one set my spill rock reverses , one side clean sheet, the other awesome broken edge. The realism and quality is unmatched by any artificial rock on the market today. your bio-filter will actually look like a rock spring. Water lapping onto edges of rocks ect. As a true source of water should look! I was originally a landscaper by trade, specializing in Water-features and artificial rock. All the 5- 20k and more jobs I see that start with a plastic box as the focal point simply kills me. One last thing . I'm in the north east . My concrete mixture has been tested as able to withstand the equivelent of 100 North East winters. The product will have a 10 year warranty. When you see this product, you will have no doubt that this is step 21.
  4. WeatherMan

WeatherMan LawnSite Senior Member

Place a pic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. waterfeatures

Two things. One, I have finished product but am not taking brochure and website photos till next week, we just got our second snowstorm of the week. I could give you a shot of the wallstone on my testbed if you'd like. How do I post it? I'm new to the message board areana. I could even give you a shot of my natural water feature work so that you understand the level of quality I find acceptable and make sure it fits your needs.
  6. waterfeatures

I have two shots that are about 875K each and even individually I can't get them onto the board. It keeps saying they are too large.I could direct e-mail if you wanted???
  7. WeatherMan

make them smaller
  8. waterfeatures

Alright, I must be an idiot and that's fine but even shrunk down I can't get them to take. Can you send me a normal e-mail address and I'll send them to you.
  9. SCFF

SCFF LawnSite Member

It aint natural unless you can pull a 6lb largemouth out of it. :D

But you pond guys do some really nice work.
  10. WeatherMan