And the winner is...

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by PurpHaze, Jun 26, 2007.

1. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Work Order: "Broken sprinklers. Swampy area along fence line."

Work Order Response: "Sprinklers functioning properly. Remove obstructions or fence off area and start breeding alligators." [JK... I do have a little diplomacy in me.] :laugh:

Valley Oak Zone H-16 Obstructions 6-26-07 IV-01.jpg

Valley Oak Zone H-16 Obstructions 6-26-07 IV-02.jpg

Valley Oak Zone H-16 Obstructions 6-26-07 IV-03.jpg

Valley Oak Zone H-16 Obstructions 6-26-07 IV-04.jpg

2. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

Somehow, Darwin's Laws didn't weed em all out by you.

3. I'm calling Sierra Sanitation for you at 10cst. No charge.

4. MarcSmith

MarcSmith LawnSite Fanatic

they just sprigged our bermuda field and they soccer team had benches and crap all over the border of the field 1/2 the sprinklers on the fence lines are blocked. I love it. they took the fields and gave them to a contractor who was "all that"...Can't imagine why I still get calls to "give em a hand" every now and gain....

5. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Actually, the boss is calling the local Little League Senior League people to get them moved. This is three years in a row where the outhouses have been placed in an irrigated area and start to cause problems. There's a "dead zone" at the end of the track near the parking lot that would be perfect for them. He's also calling them regarding an American Flag on a pole out beyond center field that flies 24 hours a day without night lighting.

Also, in the first picture the area to the left is one of my deigns/installs from about 7 years ago while the field (crappy coverage) is original system with too large of spacings. In order to correct the outfield we'd have to move sprinklers and install a couple more valves and nobody wants to come up with the money.