1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

And they say i'm high priced!!!

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by STRINGALATION, Jan 12, 2009.

STRINGALATION LawnSite Senior Member

WELL short and sweet of it. bid on a job and was told i was way over the competition. I went by there about 7months later which was a few days ago and this is what i saw

I just laugh and say oh well i want $110 a yard delivered, installed and usually cut out. this place i cgarge to edge because its commercial and you have a mess from being cheap the front beds have so many weeds in some places you could not just remove the mulch.
  2. sgallaher

sgallaher LawnSite Senior Member

Oh well. People get what they pay for. You should go back and give them quote for fixing the landscape and then one for doing it the right way! :hammerhead:
  3. jeffmoore

jeffmoore LawnSite Member

OMG are they still in buisness?
  4. QualityLawnCare4u

QualityLawnCare4u LawnSite Gold Member

I would be ashamed to say I did a job like this!
  5. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

dont bash my work
  6. Tyler7692

Tyler7692 LawnSite Bronze Member

What's wrong with it? They used a great weed barrier! Looks terrific if you ask me.
  7. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

Weed blocker and mulch all in one step.

Well, at least they didn't have plastic bags blowing all over the neighborhood while they were mulching.
  8. Isobel

Isobel LawnSite Senior Member

that's hilarious.

was the competition the 50 guys waiting outside the home depot in the morning?
  9. paradise32258

paradise32258 LawnSite Member

lol thats how they roll in florida too. i ve seen it here people wanna go with the cheapest guy, no ins,no workers comp nada.. cheap asses.
  10. Lucky Star Lawn Care

Lucky Star Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Beautiful masterpiece! :laugh: