and who said the t190 cant lift???

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by mrsops, Apr 9, 2008.

1. mrsops

mrsops LawnSite Silver Member

took some shots of my t190 lifting a full pallet of pavers with no problem at all. next week i will be taking pics of it lifting allen block pallets off my truck. this is for a few of you guys that say a t190 cant lift :laugh:

TRUCK PLOW AND SPREADER 275.jpg

TRUCK PLOW AND SPREADER 276.jpg

TRUCK PLOW AND SPREADER 277.jpg

2. ksss

ksss LawnSite Fanatic

You want a medal because you picked up a pallet of pavers? My gawd you BC guys never quit. Show us a picture of you raising the bucket with a full load of dirt to max lift and I will throw in two medals. Personally I just called the T190 a POS in general. They have a hard enough time handling a load of material up an incline or breaking material out of a bank. I never thought to see what it could lift. Congradulations though, quite an accomplishment.:clapping:

3. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

my deere could lift three of those at the same time :waving:

4. mrsops

never quit i hear some of you guys saying it wouldnt lift pavers so there you go :laugh:.. ksss are you for real a full bucket of dirt to the max lift :laugh::laugh: i will do you one better i will take a pics of my t190 with a bucket of dirt in my 1 yard bucket that i put on my s330 sound good??

5. mrsops

not saying you cant im just proving a point for some guys on here that i dont think have ever even been in a t190 :laugh:

6. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

Reason it could lift is because you are over the "dead zone" at that height, lift it from the ground up and take a series of continous pics, then we'll see.

7. mrsops

ron come on LOL your to much it lifts it with no problem what so ever i do this all the time dude

8. bobcat_ron

bobcat_ron LawnSite Fanatic

I'm not saying anymore on this topic until I see the continuous (or vids) of it lifting from ground height, my T190 did the same at that height, but not from the ground.

9. mrsops

ron let me ask you this as ksss said to me your t190 didn't lift a full bucket of dirt??? with a 66" standard bucket LOL

10. Fieldman12

Fieldman12 LawnSite Bronze Member

Mrsops, Looks like you have been keeping busy in NY. How many months out of the year is business slow there? How long you been in business? What types of advertising you do. Nice pics btw.