1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Animal Safe Fertilizer, Lesco ?

Discussion in 'Fertilizer Application' started by capetan, Mar 26, 2008.

1. humble1

humble1 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MA

Ask the customer if he takes vitamins, asprin, advil, does he drink alchol, My point All of these products are considered safe, however if you take enough of them it could kill you, also there is no way to know what products you may be allergic to, his dog could have analergic reaction. My Very Expensive Hunting Lab, Otis happens to be alergic to grass perfect given my profession.
  2. gsxr1100

gsxr1100 LawnSite Member
    from mobile

I will use this since I do this and have show dogs at my home (rottweilers & mastiffs).

I have used Lesco for years and never a problem. After all the money I haev in them, I would not hurt them...Just need to me smart about it. Just app (spray/gran), water in and let dry for like 24 to 48 hours. Then have fun AFTER the 2 days with no one on it.

Now if someone put spray/gran down and let dogs do out roll, lick, drink puddles in the yard...:confused::confused:
  3. green_mark

green_mark LawnSite Senior Member