Animated Gif's

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by jaclawn, Nov 18, 2000.

1. jaclawn

jaclawn LawnSite Senior Member

I noticed EricELM's sparking spark plug, and have had a little trouble with it.

On my 56K connection, at times, my browser will stop loading the page at the post with the animated GIF. I will have to reload to get to read the rest of the posts.

Not all of us have lightning fast internet connections to load large graphics and animations.

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Thanks for letting me know, I will remove it ASAP.

It is removed. Did anyone else have problems like that?
    I have had problems with threads not loading right myself, but that was even before yesterday when I did the GIF addition. I think it something else, but let me know if it works better now.

[Edited by Eric ELM on 11-18-2000 at 05:41 PM]

3. Ricky

Ricky LawnSite Member

I too have 56K modem, but because of poor phone lines my connection speed is only 28.8K at best. So far I haven't had trouble loading the animation's.

Hey Eric, do you have one that shows fuel being ignited by hot air that was compressed by a piston? :)

What would that be called?

4. Vandora Lawn & Landscape

Vandora Lawn & Landscape LawnSite Senior Member

Combustion?

5. jaclawn

jaclawn LawnSite Senior Member

Better now. I didn't have any trouble before the animation, and then it was only on the posts with the animation.

6. Ricky

Ricky LawnSite Member

Combustion is right also, Cullen. I was looking for something else though. A little help here Eric. ARRRR ARRRR ARRRR :)

7. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

As Homer would say, that would be Deeeeeeeeizel.

Keith Looks like the animated gifs are a problem, so can you go edit your profile and remove yours too?