1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

annoying popup on Lawnsite that comes up before you log in

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by moremow, Sep 12, 2009.

1. moremow

moremow LawnSite Member
    from roanoke

Are there any other people who are fed up with Lawnsite's annoying popup that asks you for a survey even before you log in? I wrote management about it and told them if we want to take a survey then stick the thing on the site somewhere instead of at the sign on entry. These guys are running slow as well all ready probably because of all of the advertising logo's they already have on the site. Nobody else has this intrusive annoying thing on their site, so why does Lawnsite continue to have it? I even filled the stinking thing out and put all fictitious info on it but I still get a pop up. You site owners get a clue and dump this crap. If anyone else feel this way then write the site owners an email and bombard them with annoying things just like what we have to endure every time we go and sign on.
  2. Kutz Lawns

Kutz Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Turn your "blocking popups" on!

Never seen it!

Also, my cookies keeps me logged on until I sign out, which I have never done.
  3. THC

THC LawnSite Silver Member

Stay logged in, I never see it.
  4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

What survey?
  5. Nosmo

Nosmo LawnSite Bronze Member

Don't log out when you leave. Keep your cookies and you'll be logged in when you come back to the site.
  6. Fvstringpicker

Fvstringpicker LawnSite Fanatic

I see it every time and my popup blocker is on. I ignore it.
  7. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

This is the same survey that asks somewhat personal info on your businesses, like addresses, income, etc..
    I was able to open a page that had all this info on it, including what businesses are completely truthful on their survey info - compared to previous info they have given in the past, and what ones are not....and I have wrote about it before on here - but the posts all keep disappearing - just like THIS one will. I agree,...stop it the stupid "survey", already. It does get old.
  8. C4chris70

C4chris70 LawnSite Senior Member

I can only use my laptop to access Lawnsite as the survey keeps popping up on my desktop and will not dissappear even after I try to fill it out. Even with my pop ups blocked It will not go away.
  9. mowerdude777

mowerdude777 LawnSite Silver Member

just stay logged in and you wont have this pesky issue