Another "After" Show and Tell

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by PurpHaze, Jul 6, 2006.

1. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

Took pictures today of a system we put in about 1-1/2 years ago. The turf has finally matured and it was looking spiffy today. Now they'll probably pull these portables out and we'll have to redo everything again. :laugh:

On this one we were blocked out by concrete and utilities so had to get mainline water from two separate locations and place the zones on two different controllers. Kind of fun actually. :)

Veva Blunt E Clock System IV-01.jpg

Veva Blunt E Clock System IV-02.jpg

Veva Blunt E Clock System IV-03.jpg

Veva Blunt E Clock System IV-04.jpg

Veva Blunt E Clock System IV-05.jpg

2. TPnTX

TPnTX LawnSite Bronze Member

how long have you been in the public school business?

For years I worked at a state Regional Service Center and then eventually one of the ISD'd that I serviced hired me and I was there for a long time. Sometimes I regret leaving the ISD business. It was a pretty sweet setup in terms of benefits, hours, days off and retirement. In texas you pay into the TRS instead of Social Security.

3. PurpHaze

I've been with them 20 years. We pay into PERS and SS. I'm considering taking early retirement next year (55+20) and moving up to where the inlaws are in WA.

4. Hank Reardon

Hank Reardon LawnSite Senior Member

Up here with Jon and I?

5. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Do I dare ask why would want to be close to the in-laws? If the truth be known I live 2 blocks away from my mother-in-law. It is not totally bad. They do their thing and we do ours.

6. sildoc

sildoc LawnSite Silver Member

Still considering moving? I figured the wife would have forgot about that by now. Good luck. You can probably find something to keep you busy.

7. PurpHaze

Actually I have some great inlaws. They never pry and they're a lot of fun to be around.

8. PurpHaze

Haven't forgotten. Just hammering out some of the details so the move will be as easy as possible. I actually might look more away from landscaping and irrigation just as a change of pace.

9. Hank Reardon

Hank Reardon LawnSite Senior Member

Where are your in-laws in WA?

-Russ

10. PurpHaze

They're located in Yakima and I have a brother and his family that live in the tri-cities area.