1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Another Amsoil Give-Away!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by AmsoilPower, Jun 16, 2008.

1. AmsoilPower

AmsoilPower LawnSite Senior Member

Ok guys, here is your chance to win 6 quarts of Amsoil ASE 10W-30/SAE30 Small Engine Oil. Please follow the "rules" as they are very simple. The contest will run for 24 hours and I will announce the winner on this thread tommorrow night. See the informational data sheet on the oil below.

http://www.amsoil.com/lit/databulletins/g2217.pdf

1. You cannot already be a Amsoil customer or have a account of any kind already established with Amsoil. I will check if needed!!!!!
    2. You must submit your full name, address, phone and email via a PM to me. Do not post it in this thread.:hammerhead:
    3. After using the oil in your mower(s) you must submit your honest feedback regarding the product.
    4. Feel free to post any thoughts or ask questions regarding Amsoil products here.:clapping:
    5. Good luck and have fun!!!!!:drinkup:

Remember, commercial accounts are free to you guys and save you 20-30% off retail prices shown in the Online Store in my website.

2. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

what makes this oil so good? why should i use it over mobil one that i have been using without problems? im afraird to switch when i have no reason to and then something bad will happen.

3. AmsoilPower

Hi ol' buddy!!!! The oil qualifies for a SAE30 and/or a 10W-30 rating, therefore it has a extremly wide operating range. This is a oil that can be run anytime of year from hot Florida to the cold north where you are. Contains no wax. Some Mobil 1 oils do. This oil could also be used in many hydros as well. One oil for all applications in many cases.

4. P.Services

haha you do remember me, i have my new turf tiger and have been meaning to get some info on your oil. is wax a bad thing in oil? would i be able to get filters for the kawi engine from you also?

5. AmsoilPower

Wax helps in making the oil flow like mollasses in winter. It is not really a good thing. Wax flows ok when hot, but you know what happens when it cools----it turns solid. Yes you can get either a Wix or a EAO filter for the Kawasaki engines. I believe the filter is a EAO9. I will attach a link to the filter below.

www.amsoil.com/redirect.cgi?zo=1521372&page=storefront/eao

6. P.Services

im gona go back and read up on what other people have said about amsoil, others please chim in with thoughts on running this in your mowers.

7. AmsoilPower

It does not concern this oil but be sure to check out my post regarding free Amsoil Saber 2-cycle oil samples for some feedback. Actually, I am surprised that you have not requested a sample. Maybe you just haven't seen it.

8. Varsity L&G

Varsity L&G LawnSite Senior Member

I just sent a PM for this contest, had not seen the giveaway for the Amsoil Saber 2-cycle oil could you use that same address for a sample of that. Our big local dealer in this area (the one we see everywhere) is kind of a scary so I have not had a chance to try it yet.

9. P.Services

i just was reading that and hoped over to see if you replied, today was the very first time i saw that thread. i use to run some trash oil from j-thomas some inermix i cant recall the name. then i switched to opti this year and it is a thousand times better. the guys that say oh i mixed 2.5 gallons today so i wont use yours for a few weeks crack me up, i am burning about 5 gallons a day so at 80:1 instead of 50:1 may save me a buck.

10. AmsoilPower

I will send you a sample. PM me your name and address.