Another ASV failure

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by QwikDraw, Dec 6, 2009.

1. stuvecorp

stuvecorp LawnSite Fanatic

That's good, gotta give ASV some love for standing up like that.

2. QwikDraw

QwikDraw LawnSite Member

[​IMG]

3. nedly05

nedly05 LawnSite Senior Member

Sweet new takki! You really hafta give Buck credit for that move, that makes me respect me and ASV, a first class move! congrats on the new machine.

4. QwikDraw

QwikDraw LawnSite Member

Thanks.

Yeah, I still can't believe it. He went way beyond what I expected and changed my opinion of ASV real quick.

5. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice machine Ted! How does the Takie hold up to the mulching duties so far?

6. QwikDraw

QwikDraw LawnSite Member

18 hours..so far so good.

I've been in the Daewoo this week, back in the Takie next week...

Then ROW!

7. ARP

ARP LawnSite Bronze Member

Excellent to hear that! Hopefully this one will treat ya a little bit better than your ASV. So when are we getting some pics of the Daewoo in action here? :rolleyes::drinkup:

Sent you a text to catch up as well.

8. MackCat

MackCat LawnSite Member

I am glad that Buck finally helped someone, a couple years ago i bought a new posi-track and after 35 hours i heard something pop and the machine would squeal and would not turn to the left so i called my salesman and they came and picked up the machine and worked on it. They brought it back a few days later, and after about 30 min. it did it again salesman was with me when it did it so back it goes again. This went on for a month thankfully they gave me a loaner. they could not figure out what was wrong so they Flew Buck in from the factory To meet with me and the mechanics. so we meet Buck and he runs the machine for about 15 minutes and comes back and says there is nothing wrong with the machine and that i did not know how to operate it!! He said that you have to do 3 point turns to make the machine turn. What an Idiot!! The machine would not turn at all to the left. He was an arrogant ass and had everybody at the dealership ready to whip his ass. ASV did not want to pay the dealership for all the warranty work they had done on the machine either. I called my salesman and told him we need to talk, he said i already know what you want and it is on it`s way. He went to another dealer and got me a brand new machine and gave it to me. what an awesome Dealer!! They wound up sueing ASV for the warranty work and dropped them, no longer selling ASV Machines. The new machine turned perfect even without doing 3 point turns[HA HA] I really liked my ASV machine but when i got readY to trade i didn`t even consider another one, all because of an ******* named BUCK!! But i am glad that he stepped up to the plate for you.

9. Justin

Justin LawnSite Member

Arp, how does that 50D feel with that head on it? Stable?

10. lflitepilot

lflitepilot LawnSite Member

Ive got over 1000 hours on my RC 50, RC 60, and 100 and havent had any real problems with them...Its almost time for an upgrade and I am glad that ASV is standing behind their products... Corporate is just down the road from me (Westport, Ct) and I would be paying them a visit if I ever had a nightmare like that....Who is a good Takeuchi dealer in Ct. now that W.I. Clark doesnt sell them anymore ?